Tiger Integration's experience shows that acquisitions and business integration usually cause powerful emotional reactions among staff, customers and other stakeholders. Stakeholders need careful and continuous management throughout the business integration programme.
Our business integration solution is to create successful communication programmes that engage staff, customers, investors, the market and suppliers. This is always one of the priority areas when Philip first starts working with you.
Philip leads every business integration programme which includes a stakeholder engagement plan that:
Read our case studies.
- Identifies and targets each stakeholder group that requires a specific message
- Specifies the communication and engagement process for each segment and prepares communications material
- Supports and structures the communication by the leadership team during the announcement period to maximise engagement of all stakeholders
- Settles staff as quickly as possible to keep the trading performance of both businesses optimised through a period of high change
- Keeps stakeholders informed throughout the integration process
- Uses your existing communication methods where possible and creates new ones when needed
- Are two-way, ensuring rapid feedback and escalation of issues for resolution.